воскресенье, 19 октября 2008 г.

fry electronics store locations




Looks like within the next two weeks Iapos;ll get my fix for black and white halloween movies. Some of them disrupt my usual tv watching schedule but I could care less. Thereapos;s always catching up that can be done.

Plus thereapos;s never-before-seen footage from twilight being released on tuesday and well as always Iapos;m super stoked.

As for how my dayapos;s going Iapos;d say pretty swell. My godparents came by today and we talked about making portuguese sauseage this year before the winter comes. I really hope it turns out and we get to do it. Last time we made them (which was man many years ago) it was such a fantastic time. We all laughed so hard, make stupid jokes, and sauseage inuendos. It was great.

But tonight I get to make dinner with my mum.

antialiasing setting, fry electronics store locations, fry electronics store locator, fry electronics stores.



Комментариев нет: