суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

capital district pop warner football




Hm....Where to start for this entry?�I went to the hospital a week (and 2 days) a ago for an X-ray and they couldnapos;t see anything obvious, so now Iapos;ve got to wait for this upcoming Wednesday where Iapos;ll get my results for it at the doctors (oh the joy~).

Anyway Iapos;ve been playing Castlevania Portrait of Ruin (for my mother), leveling Charlotte and Jonathan up by 14 levels now (I think) nearly level 80 (2 more levels to go) Iapos;m actually trying to get to level 99 and get all the skills up to maximum (believe me Iapos;m only actually doing this once) as they are all the 1,000 and 1,500 skills which means killing that many enemies (or less depending on their SP - Skill Points)� but its still annoying. At least going through Dark Academy and City of Haze levels you up REALLY quickly - The room with the Rippers is the best room for that as you gain something like 1,000 (or more exp points) if you Divine Storm them - only thing is they take a lot of damage off of you (and Charlotte/Your MP points - Her life bar).� I also didnapos;t realise that there was a Castlevania movie coming out in 2009 with Simon Belmont (Christopher Belmontapos;s Great Grand Son) fighting against Count Dracula - I wonder what thatapos;ll be like?�

I cannot play Tales of Eternia to save my life - its really annoying me~ Iapos;m stuck at the part with that mountain whose name is very similar to Zelos; Zeblos? or something - Race (or whatever his name is)� is not helping me.....�_�

Besides that Iapos;ve actually been watching Le Chevalier Dapos;eon again (and reading the manga) probably going to make several sites to that series (a large general and a character site) and thats all really. The ending(anime) of this series still really confuses me though [spoilers] I can understand the part where Lia and Maximilian are brother and sister - that bits fine. But Robin becoming Maximilian is still a bit confusing - but I think I understand; After the episode where Robin gets H . * . O on his hand, he starts to change slowly and finally becomes Maximilian de Robespierre in the final episode - so I blame the Psalms for that. [/spoilers]

Iapos;ve also decided to just post my fan fiction progress here for now as its easier- plus Iapos;ve lost the enthusiasm at the moment to make a graphics blog thing - but I might post some graphics here sometimes - donapos;t know yet. Plus Iapos;m working on several projects right now with a Role-playing-game maker, and trying to do my home-home-work. So I really donapos;t know when Iapos;ll post again~ OH and just so you know my Fanfiction updates will always be at the top of this page



bob howard nissan, capital district pop warner football, capital district pop warner, capital district physicians healthplan, capital district physicians health plan inc..



Комментариев нет: