воскресенье, 19 октября 2008 г.

fox and the hound script




Last night I had a dream that we all lived in some post-apocalyptic world. But then the organization that I was in (an awesome organization with our own secret army and everything) learned that, in fact, that was actually a lie created by some top scientist in order to control the Earth, which was still perfectly fine So we had to set out to a place in the Arctic, which before that point we had thought didnapos;t exist anymore. I remember heading over it in a helicopter as the sun was rising and thinking how beautiful it was. There we had to go through this compound to get to the scientistapos;s main office. One of the guys in our group was lagging a bit, so we left him behind. But the scientist wasnapos;t in his office, so we started looking for clues to his whereabouts.

That was when part of the wall started shimmering and revealed a secret message. The scientist had known that we were coming And worse than that, he had already put a sleeper agent in our group We all knew immediately who it was: the guy we had left behind. So we immediately ran out to see that all of our guys were being beaten up by him, and that he had transformed into...

Spinzaku.

Then I woke up and decided that I will never be able to understand how my mind works.

ANYWAY Today I started watching Kamen Rider Kabuto. I am currently six episodes in. Itapos;s a lot more serious than Den-O, but itapos;s still really, really good. I also caught up on some of season 1 of Life, which I want to finish before I continue with season 2. I also did all my reading and translated my Spanish essay and everything, so all in all it was a productive day.

AND I TOTALLY THOUGHT I HAD MORE TO SAY, BUT I DONapos;T. YAY? GUNDAM 00 IN AN HOUR AND A HALF, THOUGH. NOW TO WATCH MORE KAMEN RIDER KABUTO.

capital district selects hockey, fox and the hound script, fox and the hound san antonio, fox and the hound restaurant philadelphia, fox and the hound restaurant pa.



Комментариев нет: